2021 States & Nation Policy Summit
December 1-3, 2021 • San Diego, CA
The State & Nation Policy Summit will be hosted at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego.
Located right on the water, Manchester Grand Hyatt serves as a perfect home base for your San Diego explorations. The hotel is located within walking distance of many historical attractions like the USS Midway Museum, picturesque attractions like Coronado Beach, and plenty of restaurants and shops to keep you busy during your downtime. Join ALEC in San Diego!
How to Make a Reservation
To make a reservation at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, please register for the ALEC 2021 States and Nation Policy Summit. Once your registration is approved, you will receive a registration confirmation email with details to make your reservation. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis until sold out.
Reservations must be made before the cut-off date: November 3, 2021
You may modify or cancel your reservation by calling the Manchester Grand Hyatt at (619) 232-1234 and referencing the American Legislative Exchange Council along with your confirmation number.
The ALEC group rate is $279/night (plus tax and fees). The group rate ends November 3, 2021. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.
After November 3, 2021, we recommend reaching out to the hotel directly for any availability at the regular rate before booking elsewhere.
Housing Cancellation/Refund Information
Please refer to the hotel’s cancellation and refund policy. All changes and/or cancellations must be made directly with the hotel. Please obtain a confirmation number when your reservation is cancelled.
Generally, credit cards will be charged for one night’s room and tax in the event of a no-show or if cancellation occurs within 72 hours prior to arrival. This includes any reservations that ALEC may have offered on a complimentary basis.
Questions? Please contact Madison Crawley
Transportation to Manchester Grand Hyatt
The Manchester Grand Hyatt is accessible to San Diego International Airport (SAN) via several modes of transportation. The hotel is approximately 3 miles, or a 10 minute drive from the airport. ALEC does not provide transportation to/from the airport.
- The Manchester Grand Hyatt is accessible via the San Diego Trolley (Green Line) at the Seaport Village Station – From this station, you can easily get to Fashion Valley, Mission Valley shopping centers, Old Town, and PetCo Park.
- Taxi Service -Less than $20 for taxi service to the airport.
- Ride Sharing – to access ride sharing options like Uber, Lyft, etc., from the airport, please follow the instructions below.
- Terminal 1: Exit baggage claim via the escalators, walk across the Sky Bridge toward Ground Transportation and the parking lot, exit down the escalators toward the parking lot, and turn right to the Transportation Plaza. Use crosswalk to the third lane for pick-up area. See signage for assistance.
- Terminal 2: Upon exiting baggage claim, use main crosswalk to Transportation Plaza. Ridesharing pick-up is located in the second lane on the right. See signage for assistance.
- Shuttle Service – book a shuttle to take you to and from the airport. Approximately $20/person.
- Valet and Self-Parking – from $45-55 per day.
Getting Around San Diego
Manchester Grand Hyatt is located right on the San Diego Bay. Take the trolley to PetCo Park, drive on over to La Jolla Beach, or explore the Gaslamp Quarter. San Diego is a world of possibilities!
- San Diego Trolley – The hotel is located right at the Seaport Village Station (Green Line) for the San Diego Trolley. From this station, you can easily get to Fashion Valley, Mission Valley shopping centers, Old Town, and PetCo Park.
- Pedicab – Pedicabs and horse-drawn carriages are popular ways to travel along downtown’s waterfront and in the Gaslamp Quarter. Tours are readily available as well, providing a unique way to explore San Diego’s downtown communities.