2019 States & Nation Policy Summit
December 4-6, 2019 • Scottsdale, AZ
The State & Nation Policy Summit will be hosted at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is the ideal place to experience all that Scottsdale all has to offer. Be sure to experience the Scottish roots of Scottsdale with nightly bagpipe performances at the hotel. Take advantage of The Westin Kierland’s central location and explore downtown Scottsdale or take a hike up the mountains!
How to Make a Reservation
The ALEC room block will open on September 3, 2019. Please check back for a link to complete your reservation!
Reservations must be made before the cut-off date: November 6, 2019
(Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out)
Reservations may be made, modified or cancelled by individuals online.
The ALEC group rate is $219/night (plus tax and fees). The group rate ends Wednesday, November 6, 2019. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.
After November 6, 2019, we recommend reaching out to the hotel directly for any availability at the regular rate before booking elsewhere.
Housing Cancellation/Refund Information
Please refer to the hotel’s cancellation and refund policy. All changes and/or cancellations must be made directly with the hotel. Please obtain a confirmation number when your reservation is cancelled.
Generally, credit cards will be charged for one night’s room and tax in the event of a no-show or if cancellation occurs within 72 hours prior to arrival. This includes any reservations that ALEC may have offered on a complimentary basis.
Questions? Please contact Gwen Hodge.
Transportation to Westin Kierland
The Westin Kierland is closest to the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), approximately 20 miles (30 minute drive) from the Westin via several modes of transportation. For information, call (602) 273-3300 or visit the website.
- Taxi Service -Between $50-60 for taxi service to the airport
- Limo Service – Guest transportation to and from the Resort is available from the Front Drive 24 hours per day through Saba’s Limo. Advanced reservations are recommended.
- Sedan $65
- SUV $85
- “Meet & Greet” additional $25
- Valet and Self-Parking – from $16-31 per day.
- Supershuttle – ALEC has secured a discount on SuperShuttle services for meeting attendees. Please use this link to book transport services at a discounted rate.
Getting Around Scottsdale
There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- Uber – download the Uber app and take advantage of the beautiful sights around Scottsdale, approximately $20 to downtown Scottsdale
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – available at the Resort. Please call 480-624-1000.
ALEC does not provide transportation to/from the airport.