2019 States & Nation Policy Summit
December 4-6, 2019 • Scottsdale, AZ
Frequently Asked Questions
Early-bird registration will open September 3, 2019 and rates will end on November 6, 2019.
Housing block will close on November 6, 2019 (Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out).
On-site registration rates will begin on November 7, 2019.
Online registration closes December 1, 2019.*
*After December 1, 2019, registration will be on-site during registration hours (see agenda).
If you need assistance with registration or housing, please contact Gwen Hodge.
- Where will the summit be hosted?
The ALEC States & Nation Policy Summit will be hosted at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa.
- Will ALEC provide transportation to the hotel to/from the airport?
No, all transportation will be on own.
- What is the closet airport to the hotel?
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is approximately 20 miles (30 minute drive) from the Westin Kierland.
- Will taxis be available at the hotel?
Yes, there are taxis available outside the hotel.
Taxi – Between $50-65 to airport.
Uber– Uber service in area.
If traveling by car, The Westin Kierland offers both valet and self-parking options based upon availability. Parking fees range from $16-31 per day.
- Are there sponsorship opportunities available?
Yes, please contact Marie Vulaj for more information.
- Is there an opportunity to sponsor an exhibitor table at the ALEC States & Nation Policy Summit?
Yes, please contact Gwen Hodge for more information.
- Can media attend the event?