2018 Spring Task Force Summit – Grand Rapids, MI
April 27, 2018 • Grand Rapids, MI
Frequently Asked Questions
Early-bird Registration will open January 26, 2018 and end on April 6, 2018
On-site pricing will begin on April 7, 2018
- Where will the summit be hosted?
The Spring Task Force Summit will be hosted at the Amway Grand Plaza in Grand Rapids, MI.
- How can I make a hotel reservation?
Reservations may be made, modified or cancelled by individuals online.
You may also make, modify or cancel your reservation by calling the Amway Grand Plaza at (616) 776-6450 and referencing the ALEC Spring Task Force Summit.
- What is the closet airport to the hotel?
Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) is approximately 15 miles (21 minute drive) to the Amway Grand Plaza.
- Will taxis be available at the hotel?
Yes, there are taxis available outside the hotel.
Taxi – Available at airport.
Uber/Lyft – Trips ranging from $17-22.
If traveling by car, Amway Grand offers both valet and self-parking options based upon availability. Parking fees range from $29-34 per day.
For more information, visit the travel page.
- Are there sponsorship opportunities available?
Yes, please contact Marie Vulaj for more information.
- Is there an opportunity to sponsor an exhibitor table at the Spring Task Force Summit?
No, please contact Matt Lipina for more information about our other meetings with exhibiting opportunities.
- Can media attend the event?
Photo: Courtesy of Experience Grand Rapids