Below is a summary of information including: the most recent statistics from Oregon’s Department of Corrections as well as helpful references and points of contact for those interested in resolving the problem.
Facts and Figures
- Annual budget: $3.2 billion
- Daily cost per inmate: $87.08
DOC Staff and Population
- Total department active personnel:4,566
- Total number of facilities: 14
- Total incarcerated under DOC jurisdiction: 14,664
- Average age of inmates: 38.8 years
- Median length of stay: 63.7months
Organization of state divisions, view here.
- Probation population: 17,467
Points of Contact
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Cara SullivanTask Force Director Commerce, Insurance, and Economic Development & Justice Performance Project 571-482-5031 email@example.com