Below is a summary of information including: the most recent statistics from Ohio’s Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections as well as helpful references and points of contact for those interested in resolving the problem.
Facts and Figures
- Annual budget: $1.56 billion
- Average annual cost per inmate: $22,836
ODRC Staff and Population
- Total department active personne: 11,745
- Total incarcerated under ODRC jurisdiction: 50,350
- Total number of institutions: 28
- Average stay in prison: 2.03 years
- Average age: 36.92 years
Organization of state divisions view here.
- Officers: 387
- Community supervised population: 33,261
Points of Contact
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections Contacts:
General Information: (614) 752-1159
Ohio Institute on Correctional Best PracticesP.O. Box 69 London, Ohio43140 (740) 852-2454
Organization of ODRC Executive Staff, view here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Cara SullivanTask Force Director Commerce, Insurance, and Economic Development & Justice Performance Project 571-482-5031 firstname.lastname@example.org