Don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity to exhibit at ALEC’s 41st Annual Meeting and promote your organization to both the public and private sectors!
Apply early to exhibit at ALEC’s Annual Meeting in order to secure a prime exhibition location. This is an easy and cost effective way to get your message into the hands of more than 1,000 state legislators, as well as business and public-policy leaders who work to limit government, encourage economic growth, increase our nation’s competitiveness, and improve the quality of life for all Americans.
The Exhibit Hall
Always a popular networking hub, the Exhibit Hall features companies and institutions with representatives from all over the U.S.
- Connected to main ballroom, this exhibit hall is guaranteed to attract maximum traffic from almost all attendees throughout the week as they will be entering through the hall to reach each meal session
- This is ALEC’s largest exhibit hall ever—creative and interactive exhibits are encouraged. Please contact a member of our staff today to discuss exciting opportunities to maximize your ability to broadcast your message.
- Meet with business and trade association leaders and discuss the concerns of the industries that drive our economy
- Learn about the latest public policy innovations from America’s leading think tanks and advocacy groups
Daily special events and giveaways are planned, including ALEC’s “Exhibit Passport” program, a huge hit last year among both attendees and exhibitors, which will offer prizes and awards throughout the conference.
- 10’ x 10’ pipe and drape booth
- 6’ x 3’ table
- 8’ drapery back wall (in show colors)
- 3’ drapery side rails (in show colors)
- 7” x 44” black and white identification sign
- 2 chairs
- Trash can
- Alpha printed program listing: Company name, description, and contact information will be listed in ALEC’s 2014 Annual Meeting Program.
- Two Exhibitor-only registrations: Each exhibit booth will also receive two complimentary passes for the exhibit hall only for purposes of staffing a booth.
- One Discounted Full-Conference Registration: Each exhibitor will have the chance to purchase one discounted registration to attend all Plenary Sessions, Workshops, Receptions, and Hospitality Suites.
*Please note the exhibit hall is not carpeted, however carpet for your booth is available through our convention services provider.
|Private Sector||ALEC Member||$2,400|
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Tuesday, July 29 (Setup)||1:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday, July 30
||7:30am – 4:00pm|
|Thursday. July 31||7:30am – 4:00pm|
|Friday, August 1||7:30am – 2:30pm|
|Friday, August 1 (Load Out)||2:30pm – 6:00pm|
You can also advertise in the Annual Meeting Program to increase your organization’s profile. Exhibitors receive discounted rates, starting at $600 for ALEC Members.
|Advertising in Program||Full Page
For additional information on exhibiting or advertising at ALEC’s 41st Annual Meeting in Dallas, TX, contact Courtney Cook at email@example.com or 571-482-5003